There are only four new entries this week.
99. Dierks Bentley, Up On The Ridge
I like the Country drive the song has to offer. It keeps me listening. It isn’t the greatest Country song in the world, but It's not too bad either. I think this might last a couple of weeks.
98. Rick Ross Featuring Styles P, B.M.F (Blowin' Money Fast)
I think it's a good song for the Hip Hop style. It's got a great beat and pushes forward well. I think though that after a while the song gets a little tiring. I don’t think this will get too high, but might stay in the charts for a while.
94. Fantasia, Bittersweet
It's a nice ballad, and she has a terrific voice. I like the song. My favorite of the week. I think it'll do well. Not really much more to say.
92. The Band Perry, If I Die Young
It's this week's highest new entry. It's not a bad Country song. Not very original though. I thought the lyrics were a little cliché. As to where this will get, I don’t really think this will last on the Billboard Hot 100 charts. I don’t think it's got the staying power.
So how did I do last week?
Right:
3OH!3, I Can Do Anything - It left the charts.
WE the Kings Featuring Demi Lovato, We'll Be A Dream - So far, it's climbed to 84.
Chris Brown Featuring Tyga & Kevin McCall, Deuces - Dropped to 96.
Kanye West Featuring Dwele, Power - It has some stayng power even though it dropped to 29.
Wrong:
Josh Turner, All Over Me - It only climbed six places, but I could have been wrong on this one.
Lil Jon Featuring LMFAO, Outta Your Mind - I really liked this one. It left the charts.
Flo Rida Featuring David Guetta,Club Can't Handle Me - I thought this would do much better. It dropped to 89.
Christina Perri, Jar Of Hearts - I thouhgt it would drop, it climbed to 57.
Undetermined:
Enrique Iglesias Featuring Juan Luis Guerra, Cuando Me Enamoro - I liked it, but didn't think it would do too well. It
only climbed to 93.
Friday, 16 July 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment