94. Adam Labert, If I Had You
Well, if it weren't adam lambert, it wouldn't be here. It's a nice dance song, but nothing original, and far from a great song. Still, this should climb.
See the clip on YouTube Here
92. Eminem, 25 To Life
Well, it's a pretty typical Eminem song. But that's not a bad thing. It's got a good beat going. I think this will do well.
88. Eminem Featuring Kobe, Talkin' 2 Myself
Looks like Eminem's got a good album going with Recovery. This song isn’t bad at all. I'm not sure how it will do since Eminem's thrown us a few songs this week.
75. Miley Cyrus, Stay
Well after seeing her not be able to be tamed, she's asking us to stay. The song is a nice ballad, similar to her song The Climb. The song has potential, and will get pretty far.
71. Eminem, Cold Wind Blows
Compared to the other of his songs this week, this isn’t as strong as the others. It's pretty much more of the same. I don’t think this will last long in h charts.
62. Eminem Featuring Pink, Won't Back Down
I'm starting to think all his songs this week sound too similar. Pink is a nice addition here, but the songs isn't very catchy. This won’t last too long.
59. Sara Bareilles, King Of Anything
Big shoes are hard to fill. Remember, her song Love Song? Well, as nice as this is, it's nowhere near a good. I have a feeling his will drop next week.
44. Maroon 5, Misery
This has a pretty good beat going for it. The chorus is really good. I think this can get pretty far. My favorite for the week.
24. Selena Gomez & The Scene, Round & Round
She's come a long way since Barney. The song is catchy, but I don’t think it has much staying power. I'm quite surprised it debuted this high.
23. Eminem Featuring Lil Wayne, No Love
They've based the song on the well known 90's tune. To be honest, I can't really make my mind about this. It's not bad for the genre, but the whole song structure really isn't very original. I think this might drop next week.
2. Eminem Featuring Rihanna, Love The Way You Lie
The intro is pretty good, a nice soft ballad. The rest,um , sounds exactly like his other song Not Afraid, so I'm not too sure what to think of this.
So, how did I do last week?
Right
Drake Featuring T.I. & Swizz Beatz, Fancy – It left the Charts.
Drake Featuring Alicia Keys, Fireworks – It wasn't a very good song.
Drake Featuring Nicki Minaj, Up All Night – it dropped down to 90.
Rodney Atkins, Farmer's Daughter – It's already dropping.
Disturbed, Another Way To Die – It left the charts.
Wrong
Jaheim, Finding My Way Back – I thought it would climb. It left the charts.
The Dirty Heads Featuring Rome, Lay Me Down – It dropped down to 100.
Soulja Boy Tell'em, Pretty Boy Swag – I really don’t like this song, but it climed to 82.
3OH!3, Double Vision – I thought it would climb, it left the charts.
Undetermined
Drake, 9 AM In Dallas – I did think it would stay longer, but it left the charts.
Blake Shelton, All About Tonight – It climbed one place. I wonder what its future holds.
Craig Morgan, This Ain't Nothin' – Also climbed only one place.
Bobby Brackins Featuring Ray J, 143 – I thought it would leave the charts, but it's just hanging at 99.

Who cares about the charts. Talk about what is good music. That would eliminate Eminem...jeez...what a joke.
ReplyDelete